Jennifer Gilmour takes no responsibility for content posted within the forum. The first two posts from a new member are moderated and then forum members can post at their free will. Please use the report button on any post you may be concerned about. Jennifer Gilmour may exercise a moral obligation on reported posts to members due to the nature of the forum.
There are three areas of the forum; 1. Updates and Information which is publicly viewed and can be linked to. 2. Abuse Talk Main Forum which requires registration and only the forum members can see this once signed in. 3. VIP Members Area which will be opening soon and requires a payment of £10 a year, only paying members will be able to see this forum.
Jennifer Gilmour will not accept liability for any loss or damage or convenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Jennifer Gilmour does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice.
Jennifer Gilmour will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
Jennifer Gilmour takes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Women’s Aid has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Rules of the forum posted in the public thread
- By posting or responding in any of the Forums on this website you will automatically be committing to these rules.
- Due to the sensitive nature of Domestic Abuse please respect each of the members in the Forums. All opinions are of your own and by joining in we express our opinions and thoughts, it may mean others don’t agree but we know this is ok and to be respectful in any response.
- Please place ***TRIGGER WARNING*** text if you believe the content of your post or response could potentially upset another member.
- Do not share any addresses or contact information in a post or response.
- No advertising in the Forums.
- No distasteful images or language.
- Any problems will be reported to admin member JenniferLauraGilmour.
Repeat offenders of rule breaking or reported posts
Jennifer Gilmour will remove anyone who continues to be offensive or has repeated reported flags because of their content.
Jennifer Gilmour can remove any members or VIP members at any point using her own discretion.
Once registered your profile is public any information you in put including a picture, bio, website, location, timezone, occupation, signature and social networks are available to see publicly. You are not required to fill in all of these details by inputting any of your information in the fields you acknowledge that the material can be seen publicly.
By using the Members’ Area you are deemed to have agreed and understood the above and you indemnify Jennifer Gilmour from any resulting damage.
Jennifer Gilmour may change or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice to you, by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of the Members’ Area after changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms and Conditions.
Still have questions?
You can contact Jennifer Gilmour via the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org